1 sep. 2017 / Nissan Group announced total U.S. sales for August 2017 of 108,326 units, a decrease of 13 percent from last year.
- Nissan Titan sales increased 182 percent to 3,521.
- Nissan Armada set an August record with 4,454 in sales, up 767 percent.
- Nissan Sentra sales increased to 15,285, up 7 percent.
- Nissan LEAF sales increased to 1,154, up 8 percent.
- NV200 set a record for August with 1,615 in sales, up 12 percent.
*INFINITI sales total included for reference. For more information on Infiniti’s August sales performance, please visit infinitinews.com.
NOTE: To ensure consistency in global sales reporting, Nissan North America calculates monthly variances on a straight-percentage basis, unadjusted for the number of selling days. August 2017 had 27 selling days, while August 2016 had 26 selling days.