The editorial contents of the magazine AUTO MOTORES Informa is based on the direct and indirect information which is obtained from the journalistic labor, analysis same as compilation of data and numbers from the reporters and companies analysts trough :
- Personal interviews.
- Press conferences.
- Assistance to congresses, symposiums, expositions and conventions.
- Evaluations about tendencies.
For this, direct contact with the high management is had national and abroad, of the terminal industry companies, auto parts, tire and lubricant manufacturer, equipment and machinery, associations, commercial representations, embassies, state secretaries, and enterprises in general linked to the sector.
The information of different journalistic sort that is integrated in the editions of AUTO MOTORES Informa, is directed to the executives members of the companies high managements of the industry and automotive commerce.
The journalistic content is meant to provide informative elements that allow the executives to take enterprise and corporative decisions more documented and accurate for the benefit of their companies.
Also, the publication pretends to be a joint of more interrelation between the involved members with the activity so as to achieve a strength union that benefits the enterprises, the workers, associations and the country.
The information and content of the editorial are hierarchies and themed so as to be easy to read.
Special characteristics of AUTO MOTORES Informa are its graphics and informative charts, through which statistics aspects are illustrated of production and sales sector.
AUTO MOTORES Informa is the monthly magazine received by the next executives:
- President or general director/manager.
- Associated director.
- Commercial director, of sales, marketing research.
- Director of purchasing, supply, acquisitions.
- Managers of the commercial, marketing research, product, development, market research.
- Manager of operations, logistic, traffic.
- Commercial managers of zone.
- Marketing researchers and publicists.